- Julie Maciura will be speaking at the Advocates’ Society workshop on “Administrative Tribunal Advocacy” on February 20, 2020.
- Erica Richler presented on a panel on credibility assessments and recent appellate decisions for the Prosecutors’ Network of the Advocates’ Society on January 30, 2020.
- Julie Maciura presented on Accommodation in Professional Regulation as part of the Ontario Bar Association’s Institute on February 4, 2020.
- Steinecke Maciura LeBlanc is very pleased to welcome Natasha Danson to the partnership, effective January 1, 2020.
- Congratulations to Rebecca Durcan on the publication of this new resource for regulators and lawyers practising professional regulation
- Rebecca Durcan and Darrel Pink comment on the future of self-regulation of lawyers in Canada in this major article in Canadian Lawyer Magazine.
Click here for more news.
401 Bay Street, Suite 2308
P.O. Box 23
Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4
“And So it Begins”
(January 21, 2020)
Grey Areas Newsletter
For previous issues and to subscribe, click here.