- We are thrilled to announce that Darrel Pink is now practising in association with Steinecke Maciura LeBlanc. Read Darrel’s bio here.
- On February 6, 2019, Bernie LeBlanc will be on a panel presenting “Inspections vs. Investigations: What’s the Difference and Why Should Counsel Care?” at the OBA’s Mastering Regulatory Inspections and Investigations program.
- Join us at SML’s upcoming workshop, “Assessing Credibility & Writing Reasons” on February 21, 2019. Click here to register now.
- Julie Maciura’s article (with A. Wade) entitled “How Off-Duty Use of Social Media May Lead to Professional Discipline”, was published in the Journal of Nursing Regulation, vol. 9, Issue 4, January 2019.
- Natasha Danson’s article on “Searching for Professionals on Google” was featured in the December 2018 newsletter of the Canadian Network of Agencies for Regulation.
Click here for more news.
401 Bay Street, Suite 2308
P.O. Box 23
Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4
Regulation Pro Blog
“Holding Out” (ER)
Grey Areas Newsletter
“What’s New in Investigations”
(January 30, 2019)